Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC was founded in 1955 by Ralph W. Zettlemoyer. He was joined by son Sherwood “Woody” in 1972 and grandson Eric in 1995 who are currently working to serve your auction needs. We provide full time, full service, auction services to a wide variety of clients in eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Our friendly staff is dedicated to making your auction experience as a buyer or seller, as pleasant, efficient, and profitable as possible. Our staff has a wide range of experience in selling real estate, firearms, antiques, equipment, businesses and estates at Public Auction.
We remain committed to the Auction method of sale as the fairest, fastest, and most efficient method for both buyer and seller. We conduct or sell over 100 Auctions each year and this gives our staff regular and frequent direct exposure to many different auction
markets and we use this experience to provide professional sales and appraisal services to you.
Ralph, Woody and Eric are all featured in “The Callers, The Art of Auctioneering” a documentary made in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxlFWpTf9eI
- Ralph was President of the Pennsylvania Auctioneers Association in 1977 and 1978
- Woody received the Certified Auctioneer’s Institute Designation from the National Auctioneers Association in 1980 after a three year course of study at Indiana University
- Started holding weekly auctions at Fogelsville Auction Center in 1987
- Eric graduated from the Missouri Auction School in 1997
- Ralph was inducted into the National Auctioneers Association Hall of Fame in 1999; after serving on Board of Directors
Current Members of National Auctioneers Association, Pennsylvania Auctioneers Association and the Lehigh Valley Chapter of PAA