Farm Equipment – Thomas Bennett Estate
Farm Equipment -- Tractors -- Simulcast Auction - Wed. Nov 10 - BID LIVE Onsite or online
27 Jones Lane
JD: 4020, 3020, 520, 60; IH: 5288, 1256, 1066, 806, 756; Farmall: H, M, MTA; Oliver 1600
Yamaha Rhino 700 UTV
Meadow Brook horse cart
NH 575 baler & H7450 disc bine
7 bale wagons
3 gravity wagons
plows, discs & more
27 Jones Lane
Hardwick NJ 07825
Saturday November 6 and Sunday November 7, 2021 from 9 AM - 2 PM each day.
Auction Terms & Conditions
The property in today's auction will be offered by the Auctioneer as an agent for the Seller, governed by the terms and conditions listed below.
1. All property is sold 'AS IS', and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is available for thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Contact us for specific information and/or additional photos. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC may attempt to describe the merchandise in print advertising and on the internet but makes no representations. In no event shall Zettlemoyer Auction Company, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Bidders who bid on the internet or choose not to attend a preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS IS and that they may not return any item they purchase.
2. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC is providing internet online bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC reserves the right to suspend, restart and/or stop bidding in the event of an internet or bidding site malfunction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC., HiBid.com or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Zettlemoyer Auction Co., LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 12 hours before the auction begins. Zettlemoyer Auction Company, LLC. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
3. The highest bidder shall be deemed the purchaser by the Auctioneer. If two bids for the same amount are received - the onsite bid will be accepted first and the online bidder shall have the opportunity to advance his bid. The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and HiBid.com will be taken as absolute and final in all disputes.
4. When an item is declared sold by the Auctioneer, the purchaser assumes full liability for that item and said item remains on the premises at the purchaser's risk. All items must be removed from auction premises by Nov. 15, 2021 at 4 PM. All items not removed by that date and time will be disposed of and no refunds will be issued.
5. ALL payments shall be by cash, acceptable check, wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. There is a 3% surcharge for payment by credit card. Online buyers will receive an invoice via email within 2 hours of the end of the auction. Invoices are due upon receipt. Online bidders shall notify the auctioneer by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) BEFORE bidding of their preferred method of payment. If we do not receive this email notice the credit card you used to register to bid on HiBid.com will be billed for your purchases.
6. All sales are final, there shall be no refunds or returns for any reasons. There shall be no "charge backs" or refusals of payment for any reason. There shall be a $25 reprocessing fee for any "insufficient funds" or "expired credit card" encountered when your credit card is processed. Verify with HiBid.com that the card you have on file with them is current and accurate.
7. By bidding and buying in this auction buyer agrees to all terms and conditions presented here. Placing a bid here is a legally binding contract to bid and no bidder shall retract his bid.
ALL payments shall be by cash, acceptable check, wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. There is a 3% surcharge for payment by credit card.
Online Buyers --
3% Buyer's Premium will be added for Online Sales Only. Online buyers will receive an invoice via email within 2 hours of the end of the auction. Invoices are due upon receipt. Online bidders shall notify the auctioneer by email (email@example.com) BEFORE bidding of their preferred method of payment. If we do not receive this email notice the credit card you used to register to bid on HiBid.com will be billed for your purchases.
Local Pickup Only - Bring all Equipment and personnel you will need to remove your equipment as there may be no one to assist you.
Pickup Hours -- November 11, 12, 13, 15 from 9 AM - 5 PM.
Everything must be removed by November 15, 2021 at 5 PM.
You may arrange your own shipping with pickup during these hours.
All items not removed by that date and time will be disposed of and no refunds will be issued.